Wait what? I got tagged by ... But... I don't do taggings! oh well let's see:
== RULES ==
1. You must post the rules (that's kinda the point of these things...)
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer. (why 11?)
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. (there's that number again...)
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs!
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people. (but why 11?)
== /RULES ==
Ok so 5 facts about me?
- I love cats.
- I'm kind of a shut-in, won't go outside unless someone else asks me to.
- Outspoken atheist . Go ahead ask me about it.
- Perpetually out of touch with my peers, I can't name a single local band.
- I hate insects >_<!
Questions for me:
1. At which age you discovered you passion for drawing? (If your passion is not drawing then when you discovered the thing you like most)
R: I was 15 when I first got online. I love the Internet!
2. Do you need proper music to inspire yourself while drawing or can you work in any atmosphere you are? (If your passion is not drawing then change it to the thing you enjoy most)
R: It's complex, depending on my mental state, sometimes I require absolute silence, then I listen to brain rotting memes for hours.
3. What kind of gifts do you like to receive on special days? (Birthdays, Christmas, Lovers Day, etc)
R: Sounds material but money is the best!
4. What special activities you plan when you are celebrating? (Birthdays, Christmas, Lovers Day, etc)
R: Depends on the person but dinner out is always a good idea.
5. At work or at school, what are the things that would turn a sunny working/ school day, into a gloomy, angry bad day?
R: I like when it rains. Specially if there's a blackout!
6. From all fantasy universe (movies, cartoons, anime, books, comics, games etc) do you identify yourself? (OC also apply for this question)
7. Why is that? (Read Question above)
R: I'm too opinionated to fit in anyone else's shoes.
8. From what kind of people do you like to surround yourself?
R: I love creative people. Positive or negative as long as they stay away from the kool-aid.
9. Favorite Board Game?
R: None. Well I guess Clue(TM).
10. You rather:
a) Work in a gray job that pays tons of cash.
b) Work in the job of your dreams, but your pay is only good for buying crackers.
You need a balance but if your job pays a lot you get to do interesting stuff in your free time and you can retire early to do what you want. The dream-job that doesn't pay doesn't work very well, money is always a problem and you can eventually get tired of *any* job, including your dream one.
11. Which monster High would describe you best? (If you don´t know them here is a [link] )
R: The zombie is pretty hard to define so it's easy to get in those shoes.
Questions for you:
1. If you could meet anyone from ancient history to the modern world, who would you like to meet?
2. If you could chose, what era would you like to have been born in?
3. What is beauty?
4. In a hospital 6 people need a kidney, a lung, a heart, corneas and 5 liters of your blood type. Would you donate your body there on the spot?
5. Do we have "free will"?
7. National security or individual freedoms?
8. Do you accept the current model of biological diversity by decent with modification through natural selection a.k.a. evolution?
9. Name all the religions that you actually know about (history, core principles, main figures...)
10. Forget religion and let's focus on culture, is there any foreign culture you like?
11. What is your opinion about your personal G sentence according to Gödel's incompleteness theorem?
Ok now to tag 11 people: